Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Day 4 of Water Fast

I sense that my body has come to an equilibrium with the water fast. I am comfortably pleasant, with an abundant supply of energy.

I am reading The Forest People by Colin Turnbull and The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.

It was a beautiful, cold and sunny day. I sunbathed and took a walk. A beautiful little bird with a red hue on the top of its head was chirping beautifully, atop the cherry tree in the front yard.

A couple of the messages I recall from the service today:

"If you don't make decisions for yourself, then others will make them for you." -A lesson learned by Ronald Reagan
"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Have a blessed day.

Love,
Tinah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ronald Reagan is my fave president.

So lucky to be waterfasting, you appreciate it when its over, I know its tough, hang in there