Thursday, March 27, 2014

Seeking

Dreams... they'll reflect what is going on in my subconscious, and for that I am grateful to have them to reflect upon. Mine told me I need to wake up to my consciousness.
To sense with my consciousness, to listen. To choose.
I see a way for me to do this. I have to just start off blocking off all the offenders in my body; the ones that skew my chemistry. Kind of like a recovering drug addict just cannot even consider setting on a path that allows drugs back in- there is no being okay with moderation "with a healthy mind". For me, the following are major offenders:
*Meat
*Animal fats
*Chocolate
*Kimchi
*Fermented paste
*Hot peppers

What happens when I consume those? I can think my thoughts, but I can't feel the subtle beautiful tones in my life anymore. My quality of life diminishes. It's like feeling the hard self-inflicted emotions, but not picking up on the chords of Nature continually playing. It brings me back to an experience I recall. I was eating a raw vegan diet consistently for a few weeks, and I had strawberry ice cream sandwiches that evening. I'd felt pretty happy while eating it. However, the next day, I couldn't feel the magic anymore. It was a grim reality to face; it would take a few days to a week of continually eating raw to feel that again. Instead, I'd felt blocked up and my chakrahs were clogged.
In the morning I feel fresh; inspired; happiest. When I give myself the food, I feel my vibes go down a bit. My thought now is to keep choosing raw and fresh foods. See what happens. When I have felt good again before, I let myself have some cooked food to feel like I'm a little more normal. I think a little bit is okay now and then. However, I want to go all the way. Stay humble, awake, vigilant.
That's just a small quiet thought. However, I feel it everyday, and I want to make it a possibility that I can see and feel restoring the beauty in life.
I trust my senses.

No comments: